Looking at the title you might think that it’s Katy Perry new hit… It isn’t… I’m sorry…
One of my favourite tools when doing security assessments is bettercap. Its like “one tool to rule them all”. With that in mind, I needed something to carry my bettercap arsenal when going to a client. Using my self-taunted 3D skills (btw n00b level) I decided to design my own box.
I needed something to pack the following:
- Alfa AWUS036NHA/AWUS036NH with a 170mm antenna
- CrazyRadio for my HID attacks – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdPRYWkYarM
- Cheap BLE dongle for… you guess BLE attacks – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzRCGxDKPFA
- One USB adaptor
The first version I encounter some issues. It was too big; alfa card was a bit tight; lid didn’t closed correctly and not very appealing.
So I started working on my second version which I would reduce a bit by putting the slot for the two antennas (Alfa card and the CrazyRadio) and modify the BLE dongle slot to also reduce some space. Added 4 pinouts to better close the lid.
I was getting close of what I needed neitherless I wanted more specially because I had an hard time taking the antennas and the BLE dongle. Also, the pinouts were not a good option to accomodate the lid. So I decided to add a few things:
- Small cuts to improve the removal of the antennas and the BLE dongle
- New slot to put whatever I needed – you never know…
- New lid that just slides into the box
And what about the lid? Besides helping to open – creating some friction – its leet 🙂
If you are interested in printing it, I uploaded it to Thingiverse and feel free to ping me on Twitter for suggestions or modifications.